We are Creative, Innovative Solutions Providers.
What We Do
Reagan FVL takes an innovative problem solving approach to identify solutions that make a measureable difference. We are diligent and thorough fact finders, but do not limit our focus to the past. We take historical information and use it as a tool to develop effective, forward-looking, proactive solutions that produce desired results.
Why You Need Us
People turn to Reagan FVL because they want measurable results about financial concerns and know us to be worthy of their trust. Our strict adherence to objectivity and ethical constraints in performing our work ensures that our professional opinions withstand the ultimate tests.
How We Do It
Reagan FVL’s professionals are highly credentialed in forensic accounting, business valuation, and more. We combine leading industry knowledge with years of hands-on experience in providing competent solutions to forensic, valuation and litigation concerns.
Reagan FVL was formed has a Charlotte based forensic accounting firm in 2015, but its roots go back to 1982 when our Firm’s managing member, Greg Reagan, first began his CPA career in Birmingham, Alabama. Today, Reagan FVL is a forensic accounting, business valuation, and litigation support firm serving the southeastern U.S. business communities. Greg Reagan is a testifying expert witness having rendered numerous opinions concerning business value, minority shareholder oppression, intangible asset values, commercial damages, embezzlement, conformity to professional standards, and other areas.
Mr. Reagan and his professional team are products of international, regional and local CPA firms with experience in audit and accounting, income tax, conformity with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and the professional standards that govern audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements, attestations where other types of financial assurance was needed, mergers & acquisitions, and general business consulting.
Reagan FVL associates have also achieved the industry’s highest level of advanced training certificates including but not limited to Certified Public Account (CPA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF), Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA) and Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV). These competencies enable the Firm to objectively address complex discrepancies in accounting and financial reporting and communicate the facts in a clear, understandable manner.
We will always tell you the truth…good news or bad.
We own our client’s situation and carryout the necessary steps to find the solution(s) even if we must go beyond the normal procedures.
You can count on us to do what we say.
We are accessible…when you need us we will be there.
We see what others often miss.
We make the extra effort to find creative and innovative solutions that work.
We employ only the best and acquire cutting-edge training continually.
Our commitment to you is unparalleled and our record of accomplishment backs it up.
- Asphalt Paving
- Automobile Manufacturers & Dealers
- Automobile Body Shops
- Automobile Repair Services
- Background Search
- Banking and Financial Institutions
- Business Consulting
- Coal Mining Cable Repair
- Common Interest Realty Associations
- Computer Software Development
- Concrete and Cement Products
- Construction & Specialty Contractors
- Country Clubs
- CPA Firms
- Distribution: Automobile Parts, Hardware & Industrial Supplies, Machinery & Equipment, Petroleum Products, Plumbing, Safety Products, Solar Energy Panels, and Others
- Educational Institutions
- Electrical Service Contractors
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Employment Services
- Government Contractors
- Health Care & Equipment Sales
- Heavy Equipment
- Machine Tooling
- Manufacturing: Agricultural Products, Apparel, Bakeries, Cement and Concrete, Furniture, High-tech Lumber & Wood Products, Metal Fabrication, Paint & Paint Products, Plastic and Rubber, and Others
- Medical Malls
- Mortgage Banking
- Municipal Governments and Utility Services
- National Exposition Displays
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Physician Practice Groups
- Professional Service Providers (Various)
- Plumbing and HVAC
- Personnel Services
- Private Equity
- Public Debt Offerings
- Real Estate Brokerage, Development & Management: Commercial & Residential
- Real Estate Mortgage
- Real Estate Title
- Retail Trade: Books, Building Materials, Electronics, Hardware, Jewelry, Party Supplies,
- Sporting Goods, Supplies, and Others
- Retirement Plans
- Telecommunications Companies
- Timber Management